Saturday 24 November 2012

Twitter in 5 minutes

After a couple of my colleagues running  a Professional Learning spot on IT at our staff meeting I thought it might be useful to find some more information about Twitter, how to get on and how to use it.
I have only been in the Twitterverse for a short time, just hanging out reading and watching, but not game enough to post, until today.
I am always fairly nervous about new things and I am pretty keen to research before I invest time and/or money.  I found this article, http://www.edutopia.org/blog/film-festival-twitter-education yesterday.  This is the best description of the use of twitter I have found.  It explains what Twitter is how it is used and what the benefits are and how I might be able to use it in the educational setting.

I don't think I am ready to start Tweeting with my class - Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment